Universal Human Value Cell (UHV)
According to University Grants Commission guidelines stipulated, our college has established universal human value cell. The cell functions to look into the grievances lodged by any student. Students may approach the cell to voice their grievances regarding society services, health services, uphill ment of society and other services. Any form of discontent or dissatisfaction on the part of the students can be informed to the cell.
The Grievance cell also looks into matters of human graveness. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the UHV Coordinator or member of the Students’ Grievance cell. Grievances may also be sent through online by the link given in college website to the Coordinator of the Students’ Grievance Cell. The UHVcell then redresses the grievances promptly and judiciously. As a result of this mechanism, the institute has pleasant ambient atmosphere and good work culture with in-built goodwill and mutual understanding among the students.
As per UGC guidelines, all complaints shall first be addressed to College Universal Human Committee (UHV).Whose composition shall be as follows:
Professor & Head – MECH
Assoc.Prof. – CIVIL
Ms..D.R.Anita sofia liz
Asst. Prof. – CSE
- Help the students to understand the values that guide their own daily lives.
- Development of students in physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspect.
- Help the students to make up decisions based on moral principles.
- Involved in academic, social and community activities as a volunteer (through the institution and/or privately).
- To develop good manners, responsibilities of good citizen and develop respect for the dignity of individual and society.