NPSBCET shall provide excellence in organizational infrastructure, facilities and coaching to enable students from all backgrounds to reach their full potential through sport performance. We will build a vibrant and integrated sports community that will give students the opportunity to develop their leadership and management skills.
Our mission is to run a consistent and sustainable sports development programs providing students with opportunities to participate in recreational and competitive sporting activities while contributing to the social upliftment of the community.
Bring up talented sports men and women through the highest standard of sports coaching, competition and mentorship and develop them physically, mentally and spiritually.
- Gallery Item
Our College participated in Anna University Zonal Volleyball tournament and won third place
Our College students – C. Daniel of I.T. department participated in South Indian Karate competition and won 1st place.
NEW PRINCE TROPHY 2018 STATE LEVEL INTER SCHOOL TORNAMENT
- WINNERS – GOVT HR.SEC.SCHOOL (PERIYAPALAYAM)
- RUNNERS – GOVT HR.SEC.SCHOOL (VENGAL)
- 3RD PLACE – SCARD HEART MAT HR.SEC.SCHOOL (SHOLINGANALLUR)
- 4TH PLACE – SCARD HEART MAT HR.SEC.SCHOOL (NANMAINGALAM)
- WINNERS – SCARD HEART MAT HR.SEC.SCHOOL (SHOLINGANALLUR)
- RUNNERS – SCARD HEART MAT HR.SEC.SCHOOL (NANMAINGALAM)
- 3RD PLACE – SRI SANKARA BALA VIDYALAYA MAT HR.SEC.SCHOOL (PALLIKARNAI)
- 4TH PLACE – NEW PRINCE SHRI BHAVANI MAT HR.SEC.SCHOOL (ULLAGARAM)