In order to prepare students in terms of their technical competence, soft skills and real time exposure, the training and placement cell invite industry professionals to share their thoughts and experiences with the students. This kind of interactions will motivate the students to increase their self confidence, communication skills and technical competencies. The details of industry persons who visited our college are listed below:
- Mr. R. Elavarasu, IBM India Pvt Ltd, Chennai has delivered a lecture on Interview facing skills on 12.09.2015.
- Dr. C. Sekar, PG Extention Centre, Manonmaniyan Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, has delivered lecture on "Interview Aptitude Solving Techniques" on 9th, 10th and 11th Sep 2015.
- Ms. Sathya, HCL, Chennai, has interacted with the students on "Campus to Corporate Expectations" on 26.08.2015
- Ms. Meenakshi Ehelium, Chennai Software Foundations, interacted with the students on 03.08.2015.
- Mr. Jousha David, CTS, Chennai, delivered a lecture on "Emphasizing Skills" on 04.07.2015.
- Mr. Ravi Rajendra, GISocial, Chennai, interacted with the students on "How to become an Entrepreneur" on 26.06.2015.
- Mr. Thomas Komban, Technopundits Business Solution, delivered a lecture on "Ethical Hacking" on 19.06.2015.
- Mr. Karthik, Symantec Technologies, has made his lecture on "Career Guidance" to all the students of NPSBCET on 19.6.2015.
- Mr. ArunPrakash, Mr. BalaMurugan, and Mrs. Sridevi, Guvi Geek Pvt Ltd., Chennai, interacted with the students on "Career Guidance" on19.06.2015.
- Mr. Dilip Kumar, Branch Manager of IOB, delivered a lecture on "Aptitude" on 18.6.15.
- Mrs. R. Priya, HR Global Companies, has interacted with the students on "Career Guidance" on 18.6.2015.
- Mr. Kalyan Sundaram, I.A.S (Rtd), Excell Career, delivered and interacted with all the students on "Higher Education" on 16.6.2015.
- Mr. Ganesh, Technical Manager, CMS Info Tech, Chennai, interacted with the students on "Career Guidance" on 16.06.2015.
- Mr. Pranav and Siva, Traid Solutions, interacted with the students on "Information Security" on 21.2.2015.